Learn more about
- 1. University of British Columbia
- 2 Oxford University
- 3. University College London
- 4 Harvard University
- 5: The University of Stanford
- 6. University of Cambridge
- 7. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Oxford University was founded in 1096 in the United Kingdom, and it is the first university in the world that can offer its curriculum in English. Through the course of a hundred years, the university has made continuous scientific advancements in various areas of research and science up to the point that it was one of the top six universities around the globe, particularly in the field of study in engineering, medicine as well as applied and natural sciences, humanities, and arts and in this piece, we will provide you with the critical aspects of the education process that is offered at Oxford University in Britain.
Students are studying at Oxford University. University of Oxford, UK
The University of Oxford, Britain, is home to over 18,000 undergraduates enrolled in more than 39 academic colleges across various disciplines and seven educational institutions that offer doctoral and master’s degrees. More than 1,800 faculty members, over 5,500 researchers, and approximately 6,100 postgraduate students are the first rival for Harvard University in the United States of America.
It is believed that the University of Oxford, Britain is home to several graduates who have achieved remarkable achievements in art, literature, and science, and that’s why it is the first institution that is a stronghold for the humanities. However, the university is reputed for its long-running rivalry with it and the University of Cambridge, where each university strives to beat the other in research and sports scholarships.
The course of Oxford University includes four central academic departments, and many faculties are subdivided from them. They include:
- Department of Humanities
- Division of Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences
- Department of Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences Division
Since the beginning of time, over a century, the University of Oxford has boasted an impressive alumni list, including Lewis Carroll, author of the Alice series of books; Tolkien, author of The Lord of the Rings and C.S. Lewis, the author of “The The Space Trilogy.”
Forty-seven alumni from Oxford University the University of Oxford, Britain, have been awarded the Nobel Prize, 12 graduated from the throne of several nations worldwide, and 25 have held the office of British Premier Minister. Some of the most famous alums from Oxford’s University of Oxford Britain are:
- Oscar Wilde, Irish poet and playwright.
- Indira Gandhi was India’s first president.
- Boris Johnson, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- David Cameron, former British Prime Minister.
- Manmohan Singh, Former India’s Prime Minister. India.
The cost of a course at Oxford University, UK
The price of a course at Oxford University UK for international students ranges from PS27,840 up to PS39,010 depending on your study plan, including tuition, living and personal, and travel costs. Given that this sum could be a lot for specific pupils, Oxford University offers support financially for around 70 percent of its students, dependent on the earnings of the student’s families, with 20% of students who receive a complete exclusion from expenses.
It is worth mentioning that the University of Oxford supports students through scholarships, on-campus jobs, or student loans. As a result that all Oxford students graduate without obligation.
There is a fee for an Oxford University application. According to the chosen program, the Oxford University application fee ranges between PS75 and PS150. However, the costs for a year of study at Oxford University are estimated at around PS26,770 to PS37.510. The cost of living for nine months for students from abroad can range from PS10,000 to around PS15,000. Based on the level of comfort.
Costs of studying for students at Oxford University via distance
The tuition price at Oxford University and all its departments is comparable to the cost of studying at several universities around the globe, including those in the United States, Russia, and the United Kingdom—the expenses of attending Oxford University. We will provide the course costs at Oxford University through Click here.
Deadline for applications for admission to Oxford University, UK
The University of Oxford offers nearly 50 undergraduate courses and 250 postgraduate programs through which prospective students apply for any of these universities via the UCAS application process.
The deadline for applications to be considered for a place for a degree at Oxford University for 2023-2022 is October 15, 2022, and applications and the required documents must be received by November 10. The shortlisted applicants will be interviewed online before a final selection in March 2023.
University of Oxford study requirements for international students
Many conditions must be fulfilled to attend Oxford University, Britain:
- Choose one of the courses provided at The University of Oxford, and add the Campus code to the UCAS application form.
- Send a letter of up to 2000 words to convince admissions officers that you’re a perfect candidate. However, be conscious that writing such letters requires exceptional writing skills. In instances of difficulty, it is possible to use the letter-writing services we offer via the website “Adars” under the guidance of a team of the most qualified academic advisors.
- Submit the student’s academic documents and attest to them by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Submit your school’s Grade Point Average (CGPA). In addition, you must provide academic transcripts from your previous schooling to gain admission into Oxford University, where you must have earned an A or better in all your classes and a minimum of seven or more CGPA in 10 out of 10.
- Send a concise CV highlighting the most critical academic credentials, extracurricular activities, leadership strengths, and academic achievements.
- A certificate should be provided to prove that you’ve completed the standardized tests (GRE, GMAT/GMAT/SAT, and IELTS/TOEFL). The tests you must pass will depend on the science disciplines you apply to.
- Take the personal interview, and If your entry documents are approved, you are invited to an interview. If your student is international in a different country from the UK, The interview can be conducted via the phone or the internet.
Students can study as a major at Oxford University. University of Oxford, UK
Concerning the study courses that are offered at Oxford University: the University of Oxford that international students can choose from the following:
- Medicine, the duration of the program is four years and costs 35,380 euros.
- Mathematics Sciences, the length of the program is three years, and the cost is 31,230 euros.
- Management Sciences. The duration of the program is three years and costs 31,230 euros.
- Anthropology and Archeology, the course length runs for three years and costs EUR28,370.
- Geography is a three-year study plan and an expense of 35,380 euros.
- The duration of the course is three years, and the cost is 35,380 euros.
- The law states that the course duration is four years, costing 28370 euros.
- Oriental language, and the duration of the program is four years for 31,230 euros.
University of Oxford Postgraduate Study Programs
Once you’ve made the decision to pursue postgraduate studies at Oxford and you have decided to apply, you have to submit an application form along with all the required documents supporting your application at least one week before the deadline for applications for any of the postgraduate programs:
- The MSc is in Advanced Computer Science. The course lasts for one year, and the cost is EUR 28,297.
- Master of Business Administration, one-year course with a price of EUR 63,000.
- The Master of Political Science course length is 21 months, and the cost is 29,160 euros.
- Masters In Financial Economics, the length of the course is nine months. It costs 29,160 euros.
- Masters of Engineering Sciences. The duration of the program is three years, and the cost is 27,460 euros.
Awards for scholarships at the University of Oxford, UK
The majority of Oxford University Scholarships are offered between February and June to international students and offer a variety of awards to go to the UK. These scholarships are valued at about PS8 million, and successful applicants will usually be notified via email. One of the essential Oxford scholarships for overseas students includes:
- The Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship are available to students in Asian countries. The scholarship covers tuition fees, as well as expenses for living.
- Fully funded Oxford Scholarships This fully-funded award is available to students in countries with low income.
- The Oxford Weidenfeld and the Hoffmann Scholarships The fully-funded scholarship are available to students from low-income countries.
- It is the University of Oxford and Cambridge Scholarship (OCSI). The OCSI, which is only available to a select number of students chosen by the university’s administration, gives international students a chance to pursue their studies for 4 680 euros per year.
After having a thorough understanding of all there is to know about the study at Oxford University located in Britain, He chose one of the various programs offered to international students to ensure they have an outstanding career path, and that’s not just because Oxford University Management has connections with top employers like Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deloitte, Cisco, and Goldman Sachs International, HSBC, and Huawei as well as numerous other multinational corporations like The Sunday Times announced that the salaries of computer scientists who graduate from Oxford receive an average of $43,895 in within six months of their graduation. Therefore, we recommend that you quickly write your documents to apply to this prestigious university that can make you one of the top future leaders, no matter your area of expertise.
To visit the official site that the school runs, click here.